- Who are we?
- Specialist Leaders in Education
- School to School Support
- Creative Teacher Programme (CTP Formerly ITP)
Creative Teacher Programme (CTP Formerly ITP)
Designed by OLEVI and facilitated by experienced school leaders and teachers, the highly effective and motivating Creative Teacher Programme (formally known as the Improving Teacher Programme, ITP) equips teachers, who want to grow their practice, with a set of skills and strategies to enhance their craft, adding more value in the classroom. Utilised in the London and City Challenge Projects and endorsed by the National College, the CTP has gained a national reputation for raising standards in teaching and learning.
To enable teachers to:
- Provide their students with the best possible learning experience.
- Improve standards in their classrooms and schools.
- Increase their job satisfaction and quality of experience.
- Work more effectively as active members of their school team.
- Be more reflective and creative in their craft.
A key part of the OLEVI Teaching and Learning Portfolio of school-to-school support, which is helping to increase capacity and drive up standards in schools, the programme helps teachers deliver consistent high-quality lessons that have a positive measurable impact on student performance.
The Creative Teacher Programme:
- Provides teachers with in-depth coaching, tailored to a self-assessment of their teaching. It provides opportunities to deepen their understanding of high-quality classroom practice and teaching and learning. Participants improve their teaching through facilitated practice, observation of colleagues and working with ‘live’ students.
- Supports a wider range of teaching activities, including: planning lessons, starter activities, plenary sessions, questioning techniques, engaging in learning, challenging learning, assessment and differentiation strategies.
- Builds confidence of staff to become resilient, reflective and confident practitioners.
This programme is open to all teachers who want to develop their teaching practice.